Saturday 14 September 2013

Crackle Nail Polish

I picked up this Crackle Nail Polish set from Primark for £5. It comes with a silver base, pink crackle and a glossy top.
First you apply the silver base, I only applied one coat but in future I think I’ll use two or maybe even three coats.
After that has dried, apply the crackle coat. The one I bought is in a bright, fluorescent neon pink – great for parties! After applying only one coat the polish shrivels and dries up and looks cracked.
 Finally apply the top coat to give your manicure a smooth, shiny finish.
Most of you, probably already know how to get a crackle manicure as it is effortless and simple to achieve.
I like that the bottles have a large handle so that it’s easy to hold on to. But, unfortunately, the crackled effect is not for me. I don't know what it is but I just don't like it too much. Saying that, I'm up for trying it on one nail has a feature nail, what do you think? What's your opinion on crackled nail polish? 
K xo

No comments:

Post a Comment