Saturday 13 July 2013

Rodial Glamtox Kit

Rodial Skin Care On The Go Glamtox Kit
I recently renewed my subscription to ELLE magazine and with it came this gift! It is the Rodial Glamtox Kit worth £35.
From Left to Right: Glamtox Cleansing Balm, Glamtox Day, Glamtox Night, Glam Balm Lip and Glamoxy Snake Serum
Inside there are 5 little bottles that are perfect for travelling.
Glamtox Cleansing Balm
The Glamtox Cleansing Balm is packed with skin brightening amino acids to melt away make-up and gently cleanse the skin.
Glamtox Day and Glamtox Night
The Glamtox Day is a moisturiser that smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Glamtox Night is 'an advanced retinal formula that transforms your skin overnight'.
Glam Balm Lip and Glamoxy Snake Serum
The Glam Balm Lip is probably the only product that I'll be using at the moment as I don't have wrinkles yet! It is intensive and hydrating. The Glamoxy Snake Serum intrigues me, it reduces the appearance of frown lines and wrinkles.


I think I will give these a go because I've heard good things about Rodial. This kit is worth £35 so surely it must be good?
Have you tried Rodial products before?

K xo

No comments:

Post a Comment