Saturday 27 July 2013

YSL Forever Light Creator Serum

YSL Forever Light Creator Sample
When snooping round the counters I saw that the lady at the YSL counter was giving people free samples, so I asked for one too! It is the Yves Saint Laurent Forever Light Creator Serum. Basically it is a skintone corrector serum. It helps correct the appearance of uneven skintone. Afterwards skin is left more luminous and radiant. Colour imperfections look visibly reduced and skintone recovers its clarity and evenness.
That's what I found out it has been designed to do.
The lady told me that one sample has enough liquid inside to last for three days.
So three days have past and what do I think?
I think that if I was to buy the whole bottle I would see more of a difference in my skin but I can't afford to spend £77 for 30ml. I used to get redness around my nose that I would have to cover up with concealer but, so far, since using this serum I haven't had to cover up the blemishes around my nose because there aren't any!
Are you lucky enough to buy a full bottle? What benefits did you get?

K xo

No comments:

Post a Comment