Saturday 3 August 2013

Benefit Cosmetics Benefayre

Last weekend I went to the 'Benefayre' which was an event held by Benefit Cosmetics with all money raised going to the Refuge Charity. Refuge provide accommodation and services to women and children fleeing domestic violence.
So last Saturday I made the half an hour trek to the Bull Ring in Birmingham to see what was going on. I am so happy I did!
It was basically themed around a fairground with fairground themed games (which were actually possible to win). Each game cost one token and each token cost one pound (which 100% of went to Refuge).
Hook A Duck
POREfessional Shoot Down the Lemons
There were two other game stalls but, unfortunately, I didn't get photos of them. There was the Hoopla where you had to throw the hoops onto the big They're Real! mascara wands and there was also the Tin Can Alley where you had to knock over bottles of the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation.
Winning the games meant you won prizes of samples of the products related to that stall. I managed to win every game!

My Hook A Duck Prizes
From the Hook A Duck stall I managed to win a Triple Performing Facial Moisturiser, Benetint Lip & Cheek Stain, Chachatint Lip & Cheek Stain, nail file, notepad and a POREfessional comic with a sample of POREfessional inside.
My Shoot Down the Lemons prize
At the next stall I won a sample of POREfessional for shooting down three lemons.
My Hoopla Prize
I was so happy to win the They're Real! mascara because I absolutely love it! I've had it before and I totally adore it.
My Tin Can Alley Prize
For knocking down the bottles of foundation I won a Bad Gal Lash mascara and a Stay Flawless primer.
Apart from the game stalls there was also a makeup counter, face paint counter, photobooth and a candyfloss machine.
 The Makeup Counter and Face Paint Counter
I decided to have a photo taken with my mum to mark the occasion because it was a day out that we both enjoyed.
The Benefayre is travelling round the UK so if it's near you, be sure to go and have a look!

Do you enjoy Benefit Cosmetics? Have you been to see the Benefayre?
 
K xo

No comments:

Post a Comment