Saturday 24 August 2013

Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10

 The Vichy Liftctiv Range aims to lift and brighten the skin and also to smooth out wrinkles. I have samples of the LiftActiv Serum 10 Youth Enhancing Serum* and the LiftActiv Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes*.
Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Youth Enhancing Serum
For me, this serum didn't work as it didn't do it's main job. It was meant to make skin feel 'velvety smooth' but also reduce wrinkles, the latter did not happen. maybe, it's because I don't have many wrinkles in the first place (yet, haha) but, simply put, it did not have visible effects. Having said that, it did work as a great moisturiser and maybe it is preventing more dominate future wrinkles (lets hope so).
Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes
This serum is meant to rejuvenate the look of eyes and also to fortify the lashes.
After using this I found that I didn't need to use concealer around my eyes as I looked bright eyed and awake (unlike usual, haha). I used a clear mascara instead of black mascara because I found that I looked fresher and more natural that way. I would consider buying this in the future because, for me, it does work.
 
Have you tried any products from Vichy's LiftActiv Range? What results did you get?
 
K xo

No comments:

Post a Comment