Saturday 17 August 2013

Pre-Fall Primark Haul

You may be wondering what 'pre-fall' means. It's basically when next season's essentials (in this case AW13) are in stock in shops. And when you can start preparing yourself for the winter to come, although it is still summer... So to start off with I went to Primark to grab some bargains!
Pastel Checked Dip-Hemmed Studded Shirt, £5
The first item I got was this checked shirt with a dipped hem and studs. I prefer to wear it open as a light jacket rather than a shirt buttoned up. I love the pastel colours of it and how it's combined green, pink and yellow.
Sleeveless Denim Biker Jacket, £12
 I then picked up this sleeveless denim biker jacket. I like the rough edges and rips in the jacket that give it a grunge effect.
Variety of Frilled Socks, £1.50 each
I hadn't yet invested in any frilled socks, so I thought, why not start a collection?
I got a variety of socks in different pastel shades and different styles of frills. I bought a pastel blue, pastel/bright orange, pastel pink, light grey and I also got a white and a black pair for more everyday wear.
Cream Elbow-Patched Cardigan, £7
Finally, I got this cream cardigan. It has cute little elbow patches and brown buttons going down the middle. I think this will go nicely with most outfits as it is quite versatile.
 
Have you bought any items to prepare for AW13? What have you recently bought from Primark?
 
K xo

No comments:

Post a Comment