Saturday 25 May 2013

Batiste Dry Shampoo

I recently invested in some Batiste Dry Shampoo as I thought I'd like to try something new for when I'm in a rush or on the go and my hair needs a little touch up.
I didn't know where to start so I bought three bottles, two large and one small. The two large ones are Blush and Original. I thought that the Blush would make my hair smell nice whereas if I didn't want my hair to smell then I'd use the Original.
The scent of Blush is quite self-explanatory, it literally just some of a nice mix of flowers and sweet fruits.
I also bought a small bottle of coloured dry shampoo for a bit of an experiment. My hair is naturally dark brown but instead of highlighting my hair to add different tones and texture I thought I'd try this as an alternative. So far it's going well but I don't know if my pillow will agree with me if I try sleeping with it before washing it out!
Are you a fan of dry shampoo? Which brands have you tried?
K xo

No comments:

Post a Comment