Sunday 2 June 2013

Loving Soap & Glory Right Now

I've always wanted to try some products from Soap & Glory but I didn't know where to start! I knew that Soap & Glory do a good variety of stuff but I thought that it was good to start with some body items.
Soap & Glory Box Set including a good storage box and a shower puff
I decided to buy 'The Righteous Butter' body butter, 'A Great Kisser' lip balm, 'Clean On Me' moisturising shower gel, 'Hand Food' hand cream and 'The Scrub Of Your Life' body scrub.
They all came in a box that I'll keep for storage and a shower puff.
 All of the products smell so good! They all have the Original Pink fragrance which I think is quite floral but also has hints of citrus.
Another bonus with this, is that the size of the bottles is quite small which means that it works well for travelling.
My favourite, one that I'll definitely be getting again, is the 'Hand Food' it is so moisturising and leaves my hands really smooth.
For me, lip balm is too sticky and too shiny so unfortunately it's not for me.

I will definitely be trying more of Soap & Glory's range in the future!
Which products are your favourite from Soap & Glory?

K xo 

2 comments:

  1. i love the original soap and glory smell, it's definitely my favourite! :)

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there could only be one fragrance smell in the world it would have to be Soap & Glory! Ah, it's to die for!

    Feel free to follow :)

    K xo

    ReplyDelete